Monday, November 16, 2009

My First Visitors in Madinat Zayed

As you may know, Madinet Zayed is here. Jill and Molly get mad credit for coming ALL THE WAY from Abu Dhabi to visit me in the boonedocks of the UAE.


Photo by Molly

Being the fab hostess that I am, I took them on a tour of the town and I even saw some new sights. Including the bumper cars at the giant park in town.  Whoo, party city!


 Which also boasted some lovely flowers that matched Molly's outfit.  Perfect.

Later we skdaddled outta town and headed south to the real desert for sunset.



Jill had her camera ready in case any snakes were to attack, that way people would believe us (for the record, none did, bummer).

The sand is really soft and looks lovely in any light, but especially at dusk.

 
 
We found a spot that suited our fancy about 100 yards away from the tarmac, plopped down our chairs and called it home for the night.

 Photo by Jill, fire by me

 Thanks for coming out to see me girls!  We'll do it again this weekend!


No comments: