Monday, November 16, 2009

Chez Moi

Finally, here is the most happenin' place in town, the New Teachers' Apartment Building behind City Mall. We're kinda a big deal around here.


I'm on the fourth floor to the left. When I ordered my dining room set from a local shop, the owner filled out a form for the delivery, so I asked, "Oh, you need my address still?!" "No," Omran replied, "You're new teacher. We know where you live." Such is life in a tiny town, it's toeing a skinny line between awesome and creepy.

I painted my apartment. I'm still waiting on a delivery of furniture to filly out the empty spaces, but it's starting to feel like my place.

My living room and dining room. I've had some dinner parties, but I can't really hang out just to watch the tv. Call me my mother's daughter, it's okay.


My bedroom in blue! I love it. Super serene and calming at the end or beginning of any day.
My office/guest room, it's my favorite room in the apartment. I think in part because it's my size (small) and it has a million colors in it, just like me! (erg, what?)


Now that I've got color, it's low lighting, plants, and wall interest up next on the decor list. Sway sway...little little as the locals say.

No comments: